Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Headboard Heaven

And we have a headboard!  I literally dragged this baby the length of Target as soon as I saw it (I had only popped in for some throat medicine!). As always, I made a beeline for the clearance corner at the back of the shop, after a quick stop at the dollar isle.

I'd seen this headboard in the clearance section a couple of weeks ago, but it was over $200.  Still a good price, but way over our budget.  I was sure some lucky person would snap it up.



Today, I saw it was still on the shelf, but this time it was marked down to an unbelievable $77!!!  $77 - I couldn't make a headboard for that!  And lets be honest, if I could I'm sure it wouldn't look half as good.


I was keeping my fingers, arms, legs and toes crossed that it was the correct price.  Even the lady in front of me in the queue couldn't quite believe the price.  But sure enough, $77.

Bargain on the week!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it the best feeling!! What a great headboard for an unheard of price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the exact same one, same company and everything. But ours was $269! Great deal!

    ReplyDelete